[Equest-users] Flat Performance Curve

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Tue Aug 2 11:39:52 PDT 2011

Brian,

I don't think the intention of that language it to require
the use of the full load efficiency at part load. Instead, I
would interpret it to mean that for equipment that is rated
at both full load conditions and at part load conditions,
both values should be used at the appropriate loading. For
example, many chillers have requirements for both COP and IPLV.

Jason