[Equest-users] Hourly Report

kirti pabrekar arkirtipabrekar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:10:05 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kirti pabrekar <arkirtipabrekar at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:13 AM
Subject: Hourly Report
To: equest-users-request at lists.onebuilding.org,
equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org

hi,

In one of my models, I have specified two utility meters.
EM1 - lighting end uses (for break up of lighting end-uses in the common
areas of the building) and
EM2 - Elevators (for elevator loads)

In the EM1 I have several submeters, with different internal loads and the
respective schedules. These are all ambient lighting enduses.

However the BDL file reported 2 errors. On error navigation, I was required
to specify the end use again.
On doing so, the error has been resolved. The .INP entry after the resolving
the errors reads thus,

Hourly Reporting

"EM1 Hourly Report Block" = REPORT-BLOCK
VARIABLE TYPE = "lighting end-use"
VARIABLE LIST = (1)
..
"Hourly Report" = HOURLY-REPORT
LIBRARY ENTRY "Hourly Report"
..

What is REPORT BLOCK? I have never encountered this before. I dont
understand how this shall affect my simulation output.

Please guide me through this.
Thanks in anticipation
Ar. Kirti Pramod Pabrekar.
IGBC AP, LEED India,
M. Arch,
Environmental Planning and Design.

*...Green is a commitment...not a competition...*