[Equest-users] Ceramic Insulating Paint Additives

steinvor at msu.edu steinvor at msu.edu
Tue Aug 9 17:33:38 PDT 2011

Thanks all! Background on the project: Non profit police station in a
low budget  neighborhood in a tropical and warm climate. Walls are
specified as hollow concrete block only, and compared to a R-13 wall,
heat transfer is somewhat higher. I was trying to seek cheap
alternatives for this, since there is no budget to add additional
insulation layers. I'm guessing filled block would be a better option
then.

Thanks,

Federico