[Equest-users] Secondary Chill water loop design flow rate error

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 09:05:26 PDT 2011

Anura,

Part 3 of the document linked below discusses how to set-up
primary/secondary chilled water distribution loops in eQUEST:
http://www.energydesignresources.com/media/2654/EDR_DesignGuidelines_%20HVAC_Simulation.pdf

If that doesn't help you could send your .pd2 & .inp file out and someone
could check it for you.

Hope that helps,

*Robby Oylear, LEED**®** AP BD+C*

*Mechanical Project Engineer*