[Equest-users] Error during Compliance Analysis

steinvor at msu.edu steinvor at msu.edu
Wed Aug 24 09:05:31 PDT 2011

I would check first if a climatic zone has been defined. You can check this at the "project and site" screen, at the site data option. That's how I solved it when I got that same error.

Good Luck!

Quoting Astrance eQuest <astrance.equest at gmail.com>:

> Hi All,
>

> I'm new at eQuest.
>

> I modelized a building and when I did the compliance analysis for LEED I get
> this error:
>
> "Error : Table look-up failed: A901-07_Envelope(1,4) evaluating rule:
> Look-up and default C-FFACTOR for slabs"
>

> Does somebody know what it means and how can I solve this problem ?
>

> Thank you for your help,
>
> Jb

Federico Steinvorth
Master's Student, Construction Management
School of Planning, Design, and Construction
Michigan State University