[Equest-users] eQUEST Training Feb 21-22 in Naperville, IL (near Chicago O'Hare International Airport)

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Wed Dec 7 12:08:00 PST 2011

eQUEST ENERGY MODELING TRAINING
Please register in advance as this training is expected to sell-out.
Date: February 21-22, 2012
Presented by: Lee DeBaillie, PE, CEM, LEED AP and Keith Swartz, PE, LEED AP
Location: Naperville, IL (near Chicago O'Hare International Airport)
http://www.ecw.org/comedtraining/newconstruction/ecuevent.php?ecuid=448

The eQUEST tool provides comprehensive building performance modeling and detailed analysis that can help you in all phases of the design process. Join us for two days of eQUEST training that will take you from an introductory knowledge of the tool to advanced building design analysis skills. For more information or to register online, click here<http://www.ecw.org/comedtraining/newconstruction/ecuevent.php?ecuid=448>.

RAVE REVIEWS

*         "Probably the best training I've ever attended."

*         "It is always difficult to take time out of your schedule to attend such events, but I definitely feel as though it was worth the trip and I got my money's worth. Thanks for two great classes!"

*         "I learned that eQUEST is the perfect tool for us to use to help make design decisions early in the process to create a more energy efficient building by implementing changes that are the best value to the client."

*         "I thought the instructors presented difficult concepts very well. Excellent use of my time."

*         "It was a very good seminar that really boosted my confidence in the software."

LODGING
A block of rooms is available at a rate of $109/night. To make your reservation, call the Fairfield Inn & Suites - Naperville at 630.577.1820 by January 27, 2012. Be sure to mention the "eQUEST training" room block when making your reservation to guarantee this rate.

TRANSPORTATION
The hotel is within walking distance of the training site (they are located 0.59 miles apart).
Walking directions<http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fairfield+Inn+%26+Suites+Chicago,+Naperville,+1820+Abriter+Court,+Naperville,+IL+60563&daddr=NIU+Outrach+Center+at+Naperville,+1120+East+Diehl+Road,+Naperville,+IL+60563&hl=en&ll=41.801999,-88.128939&spn=0.002739,0.005681&sll=41.801635,-88.128045&sspn=0.002739,0.005681&geocode=FZ3bfQIdHkC_-iFwTIeqEYa20Q%3BFQrXfQIdH0a_-iHf3VKr1oVAdA&vpsrc=6&dirflg=w&mra=ltm&t=m&z=18>

FROM CHICAGO O'HARE OR MIDWAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
If you are flying into the Chicago area, it is recommended that you use AAA Express taxi service (phone number is 630.355.9511). They offer a flat rate of $42.00 from O'Hare International Airport and $44.00 from Chicago Midway International Airport. There is also a Metra train station in Naperville, which is located at 105 E. 4th Avenue. The station is 2.36 miles from the training site.
Naperville Metra<http://metrarail.com/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_map/bnsf/station.NAPERVILLE.html>

COST
The registration fee for attending is $549, which includes continental breakfast, refreshments, and lunch each day.

REGISTER NOW<https://portal.ecw.org/civicrm/event/register?reset=1&id=766>

________________________________
Keith Swartz, P.E., LEED AP

Energy Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Energy Center of Wisconsin
455 Science Drive, Suite 200, Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608.238.8276 x123
Fax: 608.238.0523

The Buildings Team
Design decisions through energy, economics and emissions analysis.
www.ecw.org/Buildings<http://www.ecw.org/Buildings>

Energy Center University
Your gateway to sustainable design training and online education programs.
www.ecw.org/university/<http://www.ecw.org/university/>