[Equest-users] Walk-in Refrigeration in eQuest 3.64 DOE-2.2-47h2

Christopher Rogers crogers at peci.org
Tue Dec 13 08:47:07 PST 2011

I am not sure if you have had the help you needed on this, but there is an eQUEST 3.61 Refrigeration version available for download at DOE2.com. This version is fully capable to model walk-in coolers, freezers, and refrigerated cases (ie: grocery store applications). Energy is reported for the standard end-uses for HVAC and lighting, with the addition of "Refrig Display" (compressors, cases, etc) and "Heat Reject" (condensers).

Christopher Rogers
Engineering Manager
Direct  503.961.6191     Main  503.248.4636 ext. 361
peci.org