[Equest-users] Unmet Load Hours

Omar Osama o_osama at live.com
Thu Dec 15 00:53:57 PST 2011

I need to understand the actual meaning of the "unmet load hours", and "hours above cooling throttling range". what does they represent in real life.
Also I need to know the difference between the three temperatures of eQuest; (Space temp.), (Indoor Design temp.) & (temperatures specified in thermostat schedules). And if I need to use the setpoint temperature as a strategy for lowering Energy consumption, which one of the three values should I deal with?
Thanks

Omar AlRawiProject Engineer,EA Sustainable Building Consultants
www.ea-buildingconsultants.com