[Equest-users] Glazing trouble

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Tue Dec 13 08:09:30 PST 2011

Could you be more specific?
When you say illogical - do you mean counterintuitive?
Double skins are tricky and depending on your climate - they are not necessarily the right solution.

The best way to model one is to create a sunspace for the double skin, but its tricky. .

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309