[Equest-users] Domestic Hot Water

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Fri Dec 23 13:43:13 PST 2011

The input for flow rate is under the plant tab. Open the DHW loop, and click on the process tab.

Adjust the flow rate and schedule according to your design.

Be careful with the schedule because you're maintaining that flow rate for the full hour, and the flow rate you enter is per minute.

Good luck,

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP
Sustainable Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>