[Equest-users] Balconies and Extended Flat Roof

pranita kothuru pranita.kothuru at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:38:16 PST 2011

Hello All  -

I am trying to model a school building in eQuest which has 3 seperate
shells. The flat roof's of these building are projecting on one side. One of
the building has a balcony wrapping 2 sides of the building.

Please let me know how to add these features in DD wizard or detailed mode.

I attached a word file with the building screen shot.

Thank you!

--

*- Pranita *