[Equest-users] Heating and Cooling Schedules

Cory Duggin crduggin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 09:10:57 PST 2011

I edited the heating and cooling schedules in my simulation and reran, but
the results didn't change.  I made new schedules for the times of the year
when I don't want either heating or cooling running by moving the set
point temperature up or down during those months.  How do I tell what
equipment is running on the schedule besides the name?  Does the program
depend on the format of the name to tell what equipment should use it?
 Thanks

--
Cory Duggin, EI
Tennessee Tech University