[Equest-users] [BULK] 4-Pipe Fan Coil vs. VAV

Edward Kucirek kucirekengineering at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 12:24:39 PST 2011

The load is that much higher. I am not looking at consumption. I am looking at SS-D.

Kevin Hupf, LEED AP

Kucirek Engineering, Inc.
7587 Main St.
Omaha, NE 68127
Ph: (402)951-0022
Fax: (402)951-0023
kucirekengineering at hotmail.com
www.kucirekengineering.com

From: joe.fleming at tlc-eng.com
To: kucirekengineering at hotmail.com; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:16:35 -0500
Subject: RE: [BULK]  [Equest-users] 4-Pipe Fan Coil vs. VAV

The cooling/heating "load" is that much higher or the "energy" is higher. Joe FlemingE.I., LEED AP BD+C, BEMPMechanical Engineer II TLC Engineering for Architecture
Your 2030 Challenge Partner 800 Fairway Drive, Suite 250Deerfield Beach, FL 33441-1816 phone: 954-418-9096fax: 954-418-9296direct: 954-418-4591website: www.tlc-engineers.com  From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Edward Kucirek