[Equest-users] Parametric Run -Lighting Upgrade

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Mon Feb 7 13:39:16 PST 2011

To assign the parameter:
-right click on the input box you would like to assign the parameter to
-choose Edit/View User Expression
-Type    Parameter("Name of Global Parameter")   Note: The global parameter name is case sensitive.

To use with a parametric run:
-Create a parametric run
-Create a new component and choose Global Parameter from component type drop down menu
-change the value of the global parameter
-run your model

Using global parameters for schedules is a bit more tricky.  See the following post for using global parameters for schedules:
http://www.esimforums.com/equest/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=108

Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, LEED(r) AP BD+C
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CBC6CA.C0A121F0]
4200 194th St SW, Ste 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769