[Equest-users] equest training or simple tutorial book for overseas players

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 9 17:27:51 PST 2011

Sam:

Open Quest and chose Create a New Project via the Wizard.  The you can choose
either Schematic Design or Design Development.

A General Information screen comes up.  Right click on any of the blocks and you
will see a drop down menu for Tutorials and Reference.  Choose Introductory
Tutorial and away you go.

Paul