[Equest-users] Ventilation Load Opinions

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Mon Feb 21 10:27:45 PST 2011

Thank you, Joe.

You are correct that this is for loads only; energy consumption is a separate issue that I have not yet tried to tackle.  I’m also trying to stay away from the system sizing reports and look only at the peak building loads, or system loads since I’m defining a one-to-one relationship.

Thanks again,

Dakota