[Equest-users] Compliance Analysis Keywords in User Expressions

John T. Forester JohnTF at BVHis.com
Thu Jan 6 14:17:23 PST 2011

Hello,

Does anyone know if the compliance analysis keywords can be used with user defined expressions?  If so, is there special syntax to use?  For example, I’d like to set custom values for inputs like Area/person and CFM/person based on the “C-OCC-TYPE” keyword.  This is the “Activity Desc” for each space in the Internal Loads spreadsheet view.

John

John T. Forester, P.E., LEED AP, Mechanical Design Engineer I BVH Integrated Services I 617.658.9008 tel I 617.244.3753 fax I One Gateway Center Suite 506, Newton MA 02458 I www.bvhis.com<http://www.bvhis.com> I Hartford ● New Haven ● Boston