[Equest-users] eQuest - "Minimally Code Compliant"

Fergadiotti, Andres agfergadiotti at hedev.com
Fri Jan 7 12:47:09 PST 2011

Hi, I have a question related to code compliance.

Under the building creation wizard / exterior wall construction details / performance characteristics; there is description on the U-factor.  One parameter indicates the "based on the selection above" U-factor and the other (below it) the "minimally code compliant" one.  Does any one knows which is the reference code use by the eQuest.  I am using 3.64.  I am thinking Title 24 - 2005.  Any feedback is appreciated.  Thanks.

Andres

Andres G. Fergadiotti, PE, LEED AP | Mechanical Engineering | Direct: 213.542.4607
agfergadiotti at hedev.com

Check out the latest issue of NEXT magazine here<http://harleyellisdevereaux.com/NextMag>

Harley Ellis Devereaux<http://harleyellisdevereaux.com> | Advancing Your World...by Design
601 S. Figueroa St., Suite 500 | Los Angeles CA, 90017 | 213.542.4500 | Fax: 213.542.4515