[Equest-users] Grocery store refrigeration question

Kristin Gustafson kgustafson at eypae.com
Mon Jan 10 13:14:39 PST 2011

Hello

I am modeling a supermarket with a considerable refrigeration load. I
created my model in v 3.63 (due to excessive 3.64 crashes), and have had
some problems getting the model to simulate.

An error that keeps reoccurring states that the zone where the
refrigeration is located must be the first zone defined in its system ie
Zone 1 must be the first defined zone in AHU-1. However, even after I
fix this, the error keeps reoccurring. Saving and re-opening the model
has not helped. I've noticed that moving the refrigeration to the zone
that is defined last within the system sometimes fixes this, but not for
all systems.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Kristin Gustafson

Energy Analyst

EYP Energy

College of Nanoscale Science & Engineering

NanoFab East, Suite 1400 / 257 Fuller Rd / Albany / NY 12203

T 518 438 1393 / C 518 527 3673 / eypae.com <http://www.eypae.com>

/ 2010 Best Firm to Work For