[Equest-users] Turn off OA

Morrison, Andrew amorrison at haleyaldrich.com
Thu Jan 27 12:50:14 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm modeling a 1940s-era apartment building with a legacy heating system - hot water radiators supplied by boilers. We're considering the building for a geothermal retrofit, and we've established a calibrated building model. The heat pump will use the existing hot water distribution piping to hydronically heat and cool the building - the radiators will be replaced with fan/coil units to circulate indoor air. To accurately obtain the loads on the heat pump, I need to have 0% outside air. Is there a way in eQuest to turn the OA fraction to 0?

Thanks

Drew Morrison
Engineer
Haley & Aldrich, Inc.