[Equest-users] Baseline HVAC Type - Table G3.1.1 A&B (90.1-2007)

Peter Hillermann peterh at westallarchitects.com
Mon Jan 3 12:05:28 PST 2011

Jeff,

We tried separating one of our buildings like that and the comment we got
from USGBC was.

7. The Baseline system type modeled does not seem consistent with the system
mapping from Table G3.1.1A. Please

confirm that the Baseline system was modeled correctly, or revise the system
type to reflect ASHRAE modeling protocol. Nonresidential

buildings which are five floors or less and between 25,000 and 150,000
sq.ft. should be modeled with System Type

#5 (fossil fuel heating) or System Type #6 (electric heating).

Thanks,

PETER HILLERMANN

peterh at westallarchitects.com

westall