[Equest-users] Annoying "dot painting" during Custom Zoning

Maria Karpman maria.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net
Tue Jan 11 17:34:36 PST 2011

John, seems  like you are referring to the grid (black dots) in the
background of Custom Building Footprint  and Custom Building  Zoning
screens.  If so, you can turn it off by selecting View Properties  button
and then un-checking Show Grid box as shown on the screenshots below. I
always turn off grid display and snap when tracing drawings - it only gets
in the way.

Maria