[Equest-users] VRV Systems

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 03:49:17 PST 2011

I am having trouble figuring out how to model successfully the VRV systems
with an air cooled condenser.  I am using a Make up Air unit ( SYSTEM =
PVAV) in a dummy zone and then attaching my evap unit system to it via
OA-FROM-SYSTEM.  my individual evap units are currently PVVVT, with air
cooled condensing units set to variable speed.
I followed the instructions in that powerpoint presentation that was passed
along the users group and have not been able to get it to work.
my unmet hours in heating are very large.  is this the approach that anyone
has used before and made it work?  does anyone have any tips/tricks to make
this thing work?

By the way, i sent this message once with the powerpoint attached, and it
was too large and i needed to wait for the moderator, so i sent this to get
faster answers.

thanks,

--
Rob Hudson