[Equest-users] Commerical Kitchen Walk-In Cooler

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 12 09:19:24 PST 2011

Jason:

I am a "straight shot" modeling guy, not a LEED expert. But I would put its load
in the refirgeration area in the Direct Electric Loads under the Electric meter
Tab (in the Detailed Edit mode). I believe this area does NOT add load to any
space, just acknowledges the electric contribution and segregates it.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com