[Equest-users] Heating mode stuck at minimum flow rate

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 04:59:59 PST 2011

Rosie:

I tweaked your project.  Please see attached files.

I set the Warehouse Unit minimum flow for heating to .4 and the maximum flow for
heating at 1.0
I enabled the zone heat as Furnace, cleared your maximum discharge air
temperature for heating and entered 20 degrees as the reheat delta T in the
air-side tab.

By the way, the infiltration in the warehouse is very high, as much as 126,120
CFM.  Is this correct?

Anyway, you now have only 17 unmet heating hours for the warehouse and none for
the two office areas.

Regards,

Paul Diglio