[Equest-users] LEED Paperwork - Defaults Overridden

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 07:23:36 PST 2011

i've had comments on it both ways (entering zero, entering 200 for both,
having different values for both).  the comment for me has been
something along the lines of "default value over-rides is listed but no
supporting documentation provided indicating how the numbers were
arrived at."

i end up replying the number is approximate considering equest doesn't
default to 90.1 (any year) values so the proposed design is reflective
of the changes made to equest's default values & the baseline is close,
but may have more, as it is modified from the proposed design to reflect
90.1-(2004/2007) but neither is reflective of changes to default 90.1
values.