[Equest-users] Constructing chiller part load curves

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Jan 19 10:19:31 PST 2011

To access raw data entry (maximum 20 sets of points) for creating custom
curve coefficients, you should double-click the curve being referenced
in the component tree.  There's a tab for raw data entry which becomes
useable when you select the raw data entry method there.

This and other questions should be answered if you follow along with the
suggested learning/reference materials.  Be cautioned, this topic is not
something advisable to try and learn at lightning speed.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers