[Equest-users] Documentation for modeling absorption chiller

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Sun Jan 23 20:10:08 PST 2011

Whats the error?

________________________________
From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org [equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Mahendra Gooroochurn [m.gooroochurn at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2011 9:37 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Documentation for modeling absorption chiller

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to specify an absorption chiller system for a project without success. The software flags an error during simulation when I specify the chiller type to be absorption. Can anyone point me to any documentation which describes the procedure for specifying an absorption chiller.

Thanks,
Kishan

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.