[Equest-users] Again: eQUEST - serious trouble with LEED review

Heinrich.ib-bauklima.de heinrich at ib-bauklima.de
Tue Jan 25 09:56:02 PST 2011

Bill,

I didn't oversize the chillers and boilers. I used 0.5 for the capacity
ratios of the chillers and boilers as you told me, more precisely 0.575 for
the 2 chillers and 0.625 for the 2 boilers.
You can see it in the eQUEST model.
eQUEST calculates this big capacities that create this poor part loads.
Don't you think part loads < 50% are a problem for the model review?

Heinrich

  _____