[Equest-users] pool heating baseline system

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu Jan 27 07:43:07 PST 2011

An extra nuance/correction to the discussion:

I just noticed this - in the case of an enclosed & air-conditioned space
containing a pool of any sort, one should note that natatoriums are
specifically mentioned in G.3.1.1 exception b.  This may require you to
use Baseline System 3 or 4 for the air-conditioning side.

Best not to assume it should match the baseline system used elsewhere in
the building.

~Nick

NICK CATON, E.I.T.

PROJECT ENGINEER