[Equest-users] simulate International Evnironmental Sureflow systems

Li, Lan lli at sbmce.com
Wed Jul 13 08:21:24 PDT 2011

I am wondering if any of you have simulated Sureflow system with eQuest.
The system basically is a fan coil unit connected in series on loop.
Each coil sees different inlet water temperature and each coil has its
own pump. It seems we can't attach a pump on zone level or change inlet
temperature. We can only change the del. T at zone level. Any of your
input is appreciated!

Thanks!

Lan

Lan Li, PE, LEED AP BD+C

Mechanical Engineer

Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC

1540 Corporate Woods Parkway

Uniontown, OH 44685

Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 123

Fax: (330) 896-9180

Cell:(330) 904-6292

lli at sbmce.com <mailto:lli at sbmce.com>

www.sbmce.com <http://www.sbmce.com/>

Columbus Office (614) 448-1498

* Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited
from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or
its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.

Thank you