[Equest-users] Warning about delayed walls

Roger Maranan gedo.maranan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:21:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

I get the following error:

SPACE EL1 Core Plnm (B.C43) has 0 delayed walls, 1 delayed floors and 0
delayed ceilings. There should be at least a delayed wall and floor, a
delayed wall and ceiling, or a delayed ceiling and floor for custom
weighting factors to be calculated. ASHRAE weighting factors with floor
weight of 70 lb/ft2 (342 kg/m2) will be used for this space. (lLineNum =
1000000)

I saw that this issue was answered back in '07 but I cannot seem to figure
out how to fix the problem. Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Best,

Roger Maranan