[Equest-users] Heating Error

Roger Maranan gedo.maranan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 07:34:13 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have come across the following errors and I am not sure what I did that
caused them:

ZONE EL1 North Perim Zn (B.N8)
             might have insufficient heating capability.
             Check that the SYSTEM or ZONE HEATING-CAPACITY plus this
             ZONEs BASEBOARD-RATING is adequate to maintain the ZONE
             specified DESIGN-HEAT-T for the calculated peak ZONE load
             (see LS-A or LS-B for the ZONE peak load.)

             SYSTEM EL1 Sys1 (VAVS) (B)
             which supplies the above listed ZONE, has a design heating
             coil exit temperature, HEAT-SET-T,(plus any zone reheat)
             below its MAX-SUPPLY-T or the ZONE DESIGN-HEAT-T, which
             might account for the insufficient heating capability.

             ZONE EL1 North Perim Zn (B.N8)        has a THERMOSTAT-TYPE
             of REVERSE-ACTION, which, when added to the issues listed
             in the messages above, will cause excessive underheating.

It seems that a pump 3 was added to my model and that this pump is not
linked to anything so I deleted it.

Anyone have any experience solving this problem before?

Best,

Roger Maranan