[Equest-users] Continuous walls with stepped thickness

tblack_pe at cox.net tblack_pe at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 15:32:00 PDT 2011

All:

I have looked through the manuals and do not seem to find a direct
reference for this subject.  The walls in this building are 8" thick
below about 10-12 feet.  The drawings I have do not show that part yet.
Then above the 10-12 feet the walls are 6" thick.  The model is already
built.  Is there any simple way to deconstruct the existing walls and
replace the walls with two walls or one wall that is stepped?  My
thinking is that if I were starting over I could use the multi-story
construction technique, and just not have a floor or ceiling, if I can
get eQuest to accept this.

Best regards,

Tracy A. Black, P.E.; LEED AP
5002 E Redfield Road