[Equest-users] Default Values

Bradley Donohue brad.donohue at me.com
Wed Jul 27 14:03:49 PDT 2011

Hello,

I have two questions,

1.  I was wondering where an equest model takes its default values from if it was completely constructed in the detailed mode.  Because the modeler does not choose a building type or jurisdiction I am not sure where the values come from if you restore to default.

2.  When changing from the wizard to detailed edit the infiltration values change to a by floor area number.  What variable or factor does equest apply when making this automatic change?

Thanks,

Brad