[Equest-users] insufficient heating capability

DongEun Kim equested at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 04:12:44 PDT 2011

Thank you Carol!

I modified "Min Design Flow(cfm/ft2) .

However, "insufficient heating" warning is keep showing.

Only thing seems to work to solve this problem is to increase heating
capacity is Reheat delta T.
(Its system is VAV with Reheat).

What I can't understand the most is that specifying heating capacity of main
heating coil doesn't

affect the heating capacity anyhow.

Any thoughts on this anyone???

Thank you!