[Equest-users] Cooling TR in eQUEST

Praveen Jain praveenjain83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 05:56:07 PDT 2011

Dear All

I have a question for calculation of cooling TR for a building in eQUEST.

I run the simulation by making chiller Autosized.

After Simulation in SIM files I got following results.
1. PS-D Circulation loop load on Chilled water loop is 8436kBtu/Hr ~ 703TR
2. PV-A Plant design parameter Chilled Water Loop 6.023 MBtu/Hr ~ 213TR
3. SS-D Maximum Cooling load is 8466 kBtu/Hr ~ 705TR

Which report gives actual TR for building and why PS-D and PV-A report shows
different TR for same Chilled water loop.

--
With Thanks and Regards,
Praveen K. Jain