[Equest-users] Call for Presenters: IBPSA-USA NYC

Arpan Bakshi abakshi at yrgsustainability.com
Fri Jun 24 06:54:44 PDT 2011

IBPSA-USA NYC regional chapter held its first major event of 2011 last
night, with a large turnout of 40+ simulation professionals!
Presentation topics included envelopes, fan power and ratings, and
underfloor air distribution systems. Thank you Mike Waite, Mike
Karpman and Corinne Benedek!

CALL FOR PRESENTERS

We are planning the next session as part of our High Performance
Modeling series, and looking to receive presentation proposals.

TOPICS

This presentation series was created to help overcome the limitations
of accurately modeling building physics and mechanical equipment
designed for LEED and Net Zero buildings today. Proposed topics must
pertain to advanced modeling methods in one or numerous simulation
platforms. Based on our survey results, eQUEST/DOE2 and EnergyPlus
platforms will receive preference.

SUBMIT

Submit a topic title and half page presentation abstract in PDF format
to arpan.bakshi at ibpsanyc.com by email before July 15, 2011. Event date
will be selected as a New York City venue is finalized.

Arpan Bakshi, LEED AP BD+C
YRG sustainability