[Equest-users] Flat roof and pitch roof on the same building?

tblack_pe at cox.net tblack_pe at cox.net
Wed Jun 29 14:56:10 PDT 2011

Hello,

According to what I have been reading getting eQuest to accept two
different roof styles on the same model is a challenge and maybe not
even possible.  Can someone tell me it that is the case.  I have a
church I am modeling and some of the rooms on the perimeter have a flat
roof that runs up against the pitch roof of the main worship area.

If I make two different models for the roof condition how do I bring
them together for a complete system analysis?

Best regards,

Tracy A. Black, P.E.; LEED AP
5002 E Redfield Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254-2848