[Equest-users] cooling/heating schedule

Charles Land cland at geo-marine.com
Thu Jun 9 08:24:45 PDT 2011

Your cooling and heating schedules will still have to be temperature schedules for a two-pipe system.  To make your 2-pipe system switch from heating to cooling you want to go under your 2-pipe loop and specify a “snap” temperature.  This is found under the operations tab, “loop operation”.

You can also create an “on/off/temp” schedule under the availability schedules of your unit’s cooling and heating coils if there are additional periods when cooling or heating are not allowed for specific air handling units.

I hope this answers your question.