[Equest-users] User Defined Zone - Crashes

Allgood, Anthony aallgood at burnsmcd.com
Fri Jun 10 08:21:16 PDT 2011

All,

I have found a workaround to eQUEST freezing while renaming zones in the Design Wizard.

I found that if I select a zone that doesn't freeze the program, I can use the TAB key to cycle through the rest of the zones and rename accordingly. I used the TAB key to do this, saved, then went back to see if I could edit the space just by clicking on its title and it froze again. This workaround method seems to work well when manually clicking the zone will not. Thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions.

As a side note, I discovered that if you inadvertently leave the zone name blank and try to come back to it, you won't be able to name it again - either through the TAB cycle through method or clicking on the zone. I had to delete the zone and remake it.

Thanks,

Anthony Allgood