[Equest-users] Error caused by selecting "Plaster Finish"

ZhangXiaojin fenfeiniao at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 13 09:44:37 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I'm having problem selecting "plaster finish" when defining ceiling construction. After I completed setting up the simulation,  and click "finish" in the wizard, the error message would pop up and it seems like the ceiling is too thin. I noticed that the error will be gone if I change the selection to "Dry Wall". I also checked the floor to floor height and floor to ceiling height to make sure that I leave enough space for ceilings (60 cm difference between these two heights.) I wonder what I should change if I do want to select paster finish when defining ceiling construction? Any idea or comments will be appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,
Shirley