[Equest-users] Interior walls on exterior

Sachin Sharma sachin5787 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:32:22 PDT 2011

Hi Brad,

It seems that while zoning you might have not defined the exterior walls
properly. Because of this the white walls are appearing on the exterior
facade. While defining the building footprint, it might be possible that you
didn't snap on to the cad file properly. So, make sure that the exterior
walls of the footprint and the zones vertices should match. Otherwise, the
exterior walls will not show up. The best way to do this is to change
settings to keep CAD file snap as first priority.

Thanks

Regards,
Sachin
NIT, Jaipur