[Equest-users] Daylight and Overhangs

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Wed Jun 15 18:00:11 PDT 2011

On the surface, I think we can agree nothing you're describing in the
model setup sounds wrong, and the overhangs should intuitively have an
effect on the area lighting consumptions for spaces with daylighting
control.

Oftentimes, setting up parametric runs to modify a targeted variable can
be the source of this kind of issue... I would advise also uploading any
.prd/.pd2 and your weather file so the whole project could be looked at.

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers