[Equest-users] LEED Review Comment - Exhaust Fans

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Fri Jun 17 12:32:24 PDT 2011

Dear Pasha,

> client has already paid them.   DEAR USGBC---please stop raping the industry for the money monopoly that you have created.  The sense of GREED is oozing from everything that comes out of USGBC/GBCI with a price tag on it or a cost associated with it.

I hear that you are very frustrated with the review process, however, I find this kind of language inappropriate for a public forum and would ask that you take more care in the future.

With all best wishes,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113