[Equest-users] Data Center Modelling and Ice Storage (2)

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Mon Jun 20 08:37:29 PDT 2011

Where does it say LEED does not deal with process loads? It states that you must model the process loads anticipated on the design on both proposed design and baseline models.

William Mak, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

Sustainability

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 429-8800

E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.