[Equest-users] Bldg Area in BEPS/BEPU

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 07:36:37 PDT 2011

Not that this might be your problem, but i once had a model that i couldn't
figure out why i had such a different area than what i initially modeled.  I
ended up finding out that the "dummy" space that my DOAS was feeding OA to
was defaulted to be rather large and this caused my Area to inflate.  After
making this space a box of 0.1 x 0.1, it was able to work much better and
get the results i expected to see on these reports.

Rob

Rob Hudson