[Equest-users] how to change an exterior wall into an adiabaticinterior (shared) wall?

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Mon Jun 27 10:59:49 PDT 2011

See  link below.
http://www.esimforums.com/equest/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=115
Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, P.E., BEMP, HFDP, LEED(r) AP BD+C
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC34B9.55521AA0]
4200 194th St SW, Ste 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769

From: Ben Pressman [mailto:bpressman at practicalenergy.net]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 10:57 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] how to change an exterior wall into an adiabatic interior (shared) wall?

How do I change an exterior wall to an adiabatic interior wall in DDedit mode? The wizard gave me four exterior walls, but in reality it is a rowhouse and one wall is shared.

Thank you,

Ben Pressman, EIT, BESA
Project Engineer

Practical Energy Solutions
101 E. Evans Street, Suite 2
West Chester, PA   19382
ph: 610.430.1382
fax: 610.430.1375
cell: 610.733.9518
web: http://www.practicalenergy.net<http://www.practicalenergy.net/>

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.