[Equest-users] Modeling Typical IT Rooms AC Units

Will Mak wmak at epsteinglobal.com
Tue Jun 28 08:26:56 PDT 2011

Ironically, I'm in almost the same case. The Liebert units on this job have efficiencies that are below the ones listed in ASHRAE 90.1-2007.

The approach to model these systems as process loads is great in theory but you and I know it's a pain in eQuest, especially since you are now trying to mimic the same energy consumptions, when other factors like lighting are different...

William Mak, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Design Engineer

EPSTEIN
Architecture
Interiors
Engineering
Construction

Sustainability

600 West Fulton Street
Chicago, Illinois 60661-1259

D: (312) 429-8116
F: (312) 429-8800

E: wmak at epsteinglobal.com
W: www.epsteinglobal.com <http://www.epsteinglobal.com/>

þ Epstein is a firm believer in sustainability. We ask that you please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.