[Equest-users] Sizing Ratio

DongEun Kim equested at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:55:33 PDT 2011

Thank you Ncik and Brian !

Let me rephrase my question.
The building has one AHU per floor,
I thought I could put the coil capacity, fan cfm (not auto-sizing), and
everything  as they are designed then just expand the capacity with sizing
ratio to fit
the expanded load by floor multiplier.
Does it make sense?

And one more thing,
when there are more than one FCUs for a zone, could I just model one FCU and
apply the number of FCU in sizing ratio?

Many thanks in advance.

DE